Each year, tens of thousands of those who have visited our store for your very first time, or moved to a location without Wegmans, write requesting which individuals build a store in their own town. Since we start two or three new stores annually, it could not be possible to oblige every petition.
Today, We’ve Got stores in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland and Massachusetts. You’ll see in our list of prospective endeavors that our newest store growth is concentrated in the northeast and mid atlantic regions, though we will continue to upgrade or replace old stores inside our mature markets, including New York. There are other sites we are taking care of, but are not at liberty to disclose just as nonetheless.
Please be aware that a few web sites given here remain in final stages of discussion or awaiting municipal approvals, and opening dates are subject to change.
Found in 2018
- Opening Spring 2018! Natick, MA
- Natick Mall in Middlesex County
- Opening 2018: Chantilly, VA
- East of Rt. 28 and Westfields Blvd. at Fairfax County
- Launching 2018! Lancaster, PA
- Harrisburg Pike, East of U.S. Route 30 interchange in Lancaster County
- Cary – Cary Towne Boulevard and Interstate 40 in Wake County
- Chapel Hill – US Interstate 40 and Highway 15-501 in Orange County
- Raleigh – Wake Forest Road close US Interstate 440 in Wake County
- West Cary – Davis Drive and Airport Boulevard in Wake County
- Middletown – Route 35 along with King’s Highway in Monmouth County
- Brooklyn – Brooklyn Navy Yard in Kings County
- Harrison – 106-110 Corporate Park Drive at Westchester County
- Alexandria (Carlyle) – Eisenhower Ave. exit off Interstate 495 at Fairfax County
- Arcola – Dulles West Blvd. and Loudoun County Pkwy. At Loudoun County
- Tysons Corner – Capital Beltway and Route 123 in Fairfax County
- Virginia Beach – Southwest corner of US Route 58 and Independence Blvd..
- Fannie Mae, Washington D.C. – Wisconson Avenue along with Rodman Street