The Law Of Attraction And Feng Shui In The Bedroom, Take a good look at your bedroom as it is now. Is your bedroom welcoming to new partners? Does your bedroom suggest that you are open to sharing your life? Is your bedroom depressing? No one is going to want to spend time in your bedroom with you if it is not pleasant. Use these simple strategies to encourage loving and healthy relationships:
* How big is your bed? This is obvious but often overlooked factor. Is your bed big enough to accommodate another? A tiny bed is telling others that you are not available to share your life. Make sure that your bed is big enough for you and your new soul mate. If you need to buy a new bed, make sure that when you are selecting and assembling it that you are already envisioning the pleasant times you will be having in the bed with your new lover. It is important that you follow through with the thoughts as well as the actions. If you say to yourself “What’s the use of having a big bed, I’ll never find anyone to share it” then guess what? You won’t. By thinking positive thoughts you are attracting positive actions.
* Bed linen. No one will want to share your bed if the linen is old, dirty and not fresh. Buy new linen in patterns and colors that appeal to the romantic or sensual side of yourself. Picture you and your dream date in your bed together when you are making up your new bed.
* Ventilation. Good bedroom Feng Shui states that you need good ventilation. Keep a window ajar for fresh air. This also makes for excellent health. No one wants to be breathing in stale fumes.
* TV. Now a big TV in pride of place may have been comforting in your single days. But, that is all going to change and you need to be able to state to your dates that you will be concentrating on them in the bedroom and not the TV. Hide the TV in a cabinet, or move it to the spare room.
* Computer. Your bedroom is not for working or surfing the net. It is for sleeping and spending time with your new soul mate. Move the computer someplace else. Like the TV, it sends bad signals to potential lovers.
* Workout equipment. It is not considered good Feng Shui to have your workout equipment in your bedroom. If you are space challenged, store it in your garage, but don’t keep it in the bedroom.
* Illumination. It is important to have several levels of illumination in your bedroom. Replace your light switch with a dimmer so that you have better control of your lighting. Various scenarios must different lighting to create the correct ambiance. When replacing the switch, visualize all the different activities that will soon be happening in this room.
* Color. The color of your bedroom is important. If you are able to repaint do so. Red is the color of passion. you can have a feature wall, replace the curtains, or even set up a red mosquito net.
* Artwork. Any artwork depicting depressing, angry or lonely scenes should be banished immediately. What sort of message are you sending out? What sort of greeting are you giving yourself when you wake up every morning? Select artwork that is more romantic or cheerful.
* Candles. Candles are considered the best form of illumination for good Feng Shui. It doesn’t hurt that most couples also find them romantic. Candles are available in a huge variety of perfumes, select ones that are scented. Candles that are natural and contain no toxic substances are best. It goes without saying that you shouldn’t leave burning candles unattended or fall asleep with them still flicker.
Combining Feng Shui and the law of attraction in your bedroom can have amazing results on your dating success. It is important that you don’t replace unhealthy items, but that you also visualize positive occurrences while doing so. Until your soul mate comes along, keep thinking about all the pleasurable activities that you will be able to enjoy with your new love. For more information on the law of attraction and how it can improve your life and dating.